just take a moment and imagine bella waking up at like 2 am in the summer and not wanting to go back to sleep and then edward runs with her in his arms and they go up to a hill or a mountain and layout and look at the stars and edward would describe all the things that he can see that her eyes cant pick up and they would just lay there and talk until the sun began to rise and bella would eventually drift off and edward would gently carry her home before charlie woke up
Books & Cupcakes Thank You Book Giveaway!
Hello everyone!! ::waves:: I am thrilled to be hosting this giveaway!! I can’t believe Books & Cupcakes has reached over 10,000 followers! You are all amazing and fantastic! This giveaway is just my small way to say thank you to everyone who follows me, reads my reviews, partakes in the book photo challenge, and sends me lovely messages. I wanted to do something nice for you all as a thank you for your love and support! Thank you all so much!! xoxo Jessica
- This book giveaway will be open WORLDWIDE thanks to the book depository!
- The winner will be able to choose one of the above books.
- Since this is a thank you to my followers, you must be following this blog. I do check!
- You can enter by reblogging and liking this post. There is not a limit to how many times you can reblog this but please be courteous of those who follow you.
- The giveaway ends May 30th. I will chose the winner at 12 noon Eastern Time (United States and Canada). The winner will have 24 hours to respond before I pick a new winner.
- As a winner you need to be comfortable with giving me your address so I can ship the book to you. I pinky promise not to stalk you!
Good luck, fingers crossed that you win and may the odds be ever in your favor!
“My name is Four,” I say. “Call me ‘Stiff’ again and you and I will have a problem.” ― The Transfer: A Divergent Story
How could you run, how could you fight, when doing so would hurt that beloved one?
If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not give it? If it was someone you truly loved?
There’s an idea about who I am that’s eternally projected onto me, and then I almost feel like I have to fulfill that role. Even when things come out of my mouth, I want to be sure I’m saying exactly what I mean.
Kristen Stewart on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson | December 2012
I have this habit where i randomly start singing the alphabet